Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Teaser.....

Extract of a new write I am doing...... and thought I tweat these over.....

The Officers

Lieutenant Kelsey walked into the Morgue at 1000hrs, after her arrival half an hour earlier. She had seen her team interviewing the witness, and left it to them. She grabbed the updated report by the desk and went downstairs. She saw Doctor Daniel who was doing the autopsy on the victim. She approached him at the metal bed, and he saw her.

"How did you walked so silently on those stilleto'?" Doctor Daniel asked her, while he used the water nozzle to removed the blood off the chest cavity.

"I rest most of my weight on the butts and not the heels of my shoes." Kelsey replied while she took the stand on the other side.


"Sad you done that. If only you moved it higher, you might had bigger boobs." 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...