Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New tales coming your way...October 22nd, 2013

I have penned complete 'Othello' ( 60,000 words ) twisted and surprised ending. I hoped you like The Tempest as I had enjoyed writing that. Both are close to the original Shakespeare tale in concept but it flowed with its own contents.

Why Tragedies tales? I don't know, to be honest. I like the flow and picked up from it. I did contemplate doing a Romeo and Juliet, but that's another day. Perhaps R&J in the Jurassic period.....I wonder how they would declared their love then......I guessed it would be all grunts and moans.

I saw the pick up for Detective & Crime Vol II. There were quick writes and fun too. Samurai in the Time Rift also got a lot of responses. Beware of the ending; its unexpected.

What am I doing now?

Actually, with an hour break to my work schedule, I was resuming my penning on Zodiac Heroes; I did Part One sometime back, and now doing Part Two ( had to read again from word one and edited three hundred other words to continue on......). Its a tale using the Zodiac Signs to create some heroes who would do battle with the Gods.

I still have 6 more other tales to complete. I am trying to do those outstanding works from early this year, without diverting off to do some newer tales...... can't be helped, the ideas came in the most unexpected moments and before I knew it, it was over 10,000 words.

No, I am not bragging. I actually enjoyed writing my fantasies. And having someone to read it, makes it more worthwhile. So do read on, you would never know what the next page would reveal..... partially borrowed from Forest Gump and his chocolate box ( watched that over a dozen times. )

On my TV series. I just completed Strike Back Season 1-4, Castle Season 1-5, Hunted Season 1, and soon to do others.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...