Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A short take on Tweeting or was it Tweating, Tweaking?

Tweet.....

I am watching Phantom in the Opera; the live play version at Royal Albert Hall.... my tenth or eleventh time....Okay, I am not not there in person, but my soul is. And this was the 25th Anniversary Version. So let the drums rolled...... and the violins strummed while the trumpets ( they looked like one but they also looked like the elephant nose rolled up like the cables on my PC rear. )

"Oh, Christine....." I loved that name, but let bygones stayed forever in the midst of fantasies lest they bring the wrath of the volcano on my life....

Shhhh...... the party for the colorful characters are parading out......Oh, wait. This is not the Albert Hall version..... I don't recall that scene with the nudes....and those batons displayed there. Oops! The files got 'miced' ( my term for illicit you know what of two media........ Now I knew where my Japanese video went missing from its folder. It decided to do the opera here too.....vocally deep. No wonder the earlier trumpets did not looked it was properly blown..... )

Tweet.....

( a short take on what tweeting, I guess. )

Pardon my one shot in the night effort..... Ouch, I think I best 'tweak off' as I am going soon to ..... < expletive removed >

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...