Saturday, February 7, 2015

Tweet tweet....07/02 ....My sincere apologies

My sincere apologies to all if my recent postings were shoddy or not on time. I have been caught up in some personal issues recently and then bogged down with work; I have not been on the web as I would like to be. Not have I been writing my tales ...all pending but I am going to get that done.

Loki; pardon my editing was done with several rewrites ( told you that before ) which was rare for me, but its a good tale. I wanted to showcase the real version of Loki.

So what's next?

I got two Shakespeare tales ( did I hear the sighs.... ), I also have the 47 ducks ( done in a short time on my daughter's request. She presented that as her final papers for her illustration class this week. She is graduating in April. She promised me some illustrations but like all father's; we are ever hopeful at times.)

I am at 60k with the new tale I was writing ( Knights of the Dark ) but I decided to start tonight soon after I complete this tweet on Preys & Predators IV ( I stopped at 37K words the last write ) That series oozes with sex and action ( isn't that the same ) but I will get it wrapped in days. It was one of my 'pending' tales besides a few others.

Till then, keep on reading.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...