Monday, February 10, 2020

Deep Heat II Chapter 7


7.

The Ninja gave me the escape I need from my usual day issues.

Madge had moved out to the countryside. She said the city reminded her of many bad issues. Like mine. We laughed when she told me that. That was on her retirement day but she came back when I asked her.

And I was going to her at that time.

Soon I was one with the bike, doing the straights with the throttle turned up, and slowing at the turns while my body leaned down towards the road surface with my legs spread but the feet firmed on the pedal. I was zipping past them as if I was surfing on the high waves. I loved it at the tight or ‘s’ curved corners, where I was switching sides on the bike to balance the weight on the turn. It was the moment you see your life comes alive in front of your eyes. It was like when I was to be shot. It was a snap decision to react or let the event takes its own course. I had my falls off the bike; nasty ones too where I ended up with fracture and broken bones but my life was intact. I heeded my basketball coach who told me when you fell, get up and do it again. The jump is not going to happen if you are on your butt. I braked hard and felt the bike lifted on the rear but it held well on the surface. I pulled over and then removed my helmet.

I took a deep breath and it was then I saw the bikers. There were four of them on a two Suzuki GS500F, a Kawasaki likes mine and the Honda 750c. They were all in assorted coats but the distinct features were the riders’ leathers. They have the words ‘Patriarchs’; it meant ‘male head’ but to me, it was MCP. The rider on the Honda rode up beside me. He handed me the middle finger

The rider then took off with his mates. One other thing, I disliked was to someone to give me the finger sign. I wore my helmet and checked my straps on the gloves and boots before I turned the bike. I throttled up and was soon on their rear. I work out my strategy ahead.

There were the two Suzuki at the rear, fronted by the Kawasaki and then the Honda. It was a leadership formation and I can guess the leader was the one in the front. They were doing like a hundred and fifty over on the roads; way too careful for the bike’s calling. I roared up next to the rear and rode parallel. I gave the two Suzuki my middle left finger before I took off to the front.

It was a race then, or a pursue I did not care for I was riding them to their fall.

I took the road as before with more determination and risky but not reckless. I looked to my rear and saw the bikers were on my tail. The Honda caught up but I was defending my lead. I cut into the other’s path and swerved out on the needs. The Kawasaki was my match in the specification but it lacked the rider’s experiences. It soon overtook the Honda and was riding just behind my rear wheel. I timed it perfectly with the Kawasaki tailing me. I saw him reached for something on his bike; probably a spanner of something to toss at my wheels. I throttled up and kept a distance. One thing about riding was I try to remember the curves I had taken. I knew there was one in front; the tight right with the retaining wall on the left and then once you cleared it, there was the right wall soon after. It was straight before that. I went at it at about a hundred and seventy before I slowed with my body leaned down to compensate for the balance during the turn. The Kawasaki was engrossed to trip me had sped up but on reaching the turn, it braked. It was way too late for the bike went into a skid and the rider slammed into the wall.

I was ecstatic at the move but the victory call was far from being called. The Honda was on my rear. I guess the Suzuki were tending to the injured. The Honda was an upset rider for it was doing the catch-up. I checked my memories and recalled it was all straight for the next five kilometers. That meant it was the dash for the finish line. I throttled up and left the exhaust into the Honda but the other rider was either better or reckless. It went for my right and then my left looking for the gap to ride through. We missed the morning farmer’s truck on the road having to whizz past it with the farmer cursing at our riding. I took my risks and did the unthinkable. I braked and then did a skid into the grass area on the side of the road. The Honda did not anticipate my move and zoomed ahead. He may or not know it but there was a hump on that stretch before the next tight turn at the end of the straight. It was done probably by the locals to avoid reckless riders like myself. The Honda went over the hump and rose to the air with its rider hanging on the handlebar. It came down hard and even with the suspension on it, the bike was not designed for hard jumps. It was not a scrambler design with the springs on the wheels. The Honda went down and then skidded on its side with the rider thrown off. It was a bad skid with the bike scrapping the hard surface, and the rider was rolling for some distance.

I upright my bike and saw the scratches but no major dents. I start up the bike and rode towards the Honda. The rider was breathing but I guessed fractures and broken bones expected. I saw the Suzuki approaching and rode off. The Suzuki did not pursue and I guessed they had it for the day. It hit the road and went on. I had no particular place but having to stay on a continent which was an island, I reckoned I can’t get lost unless I ended up in the waters.

It was dusk when I checked into the small hotel. It was in a village on the trail and my body ached for a hot bath. I checked in and asked for the food to be sent up. I went in for the hot shower and it was then the doorbell rang. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped to the door. I opened it and it was the hotel staff with the food tray.

“Your meal, ma’am.” The staff gave the stare from head to toe. I did on her. She was young, much younger than most of my lovers and was dressed in the white blouse and dark skirt with the flats for the shoe wear. She was a blonde with the name ‘Patty’ on the tag.

“Leave it on the table please.” I motioned to the staff. She did as she was told while I searched my jacket for money to pay her tips.

“Did you ride the bike today?” Patty asked me. I nodded.

“I can’t afford one …. Yet.” Patty replied.

“Do you want to ride?” I asked. “I can give you one.”

“Thanks.” Patty took her to leave the room. It was then I saw myself in the mirror. The towel was above my pubis. It was embarrassing but soon after the meal, I was fast asleep. The next day, I met Patty as I was checking out.  

“Patty, I believed this will cover the room.” I handed to Patty the money. Patty took my money and then she told me about the riders.

“Ma’am, I heard some riders got a bad ride yesterday. Did you see them?” I nodded towards Patty. I told her why I had them chased and made them crashed.

“The ones you dealt with are the ‘Patriarchs’ riders. They are from influential families here. I suggest you leave the village.”

I was not keen to leave just yet. I booked for one more night. I knew I may be in trouble, and called Madge. I told her everything.

“You can’t keep your twat out of the prick huh?”

“No, Madge. The pricks do not understand that I don’t appreciate them, and I had to do some wanking with the dildo up their arses.”

“Works either way or you need one now up yours.” Madge gave me her two pennies worth of advice before she asked me the basic questions needed for my survival.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...