Thursday, October 24, 2019

Time's Up



Okay, last round before we close for the night.

Geez, your glass is still full. What are you waiting for?

If it ain't drunk by the time I swiped the counter, it's going down the sink hole. So hurry up.

Oh, excuse me.

Okay, guys. Whose idea was it to leave the mannequin here? George, was it yours? Mark? I know one of you guys did it. So pay up on the drink.

I ain't got all night. My missus awaits me in bed. Yup, I do have a bed. And no, this doll ain't going home with me. She stays here. I got enough trouble pleasing my missus without her watching me.

Come on, time's up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Much Thanks to LitChart for the guide

 Credit to https://www.litcharts.com/shakescleare/shakespeare-translations/macbeth And to Ben Florman.  Ben is a co-founder of LitCharts. He...