Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Halloween Special God's Gift




“I am disappointed with you.” Those words impacted on my mind like an unresolved equation. I am a genius in solving the complex equation of events to the benefit of mankind. It may be the most baffling situations or the stupendous to sought the answer, I have solved them but not the one pertinent question of my own. It who am I in this dimension? I disregarded the universe for it’s a metaphor of the learning that we are one of many in the wide universe.

Or are we in the universe or is the universe in us? That was why I asked my own question questioning my own existence.

My name is Jimmy Loong, I am different from the others. I was born from the contribution of my parents which by identification formed my form and yet I was given an uncanny form to exist in the dimension. Soon after I was birthed, I was diagnosed with deformities. I was an invalid; born of disabled anatomies in my limbs and unmatched limited perfunctory senses yet I held a beating heart and a wonderful mind. My parents were advised against adopting me and forego my existence but I was of theirs; splices of their genes. And whatever that happened aftermath was never answered.

However, I was accepted by them and lived an existence of the perception of everything offered in the dimension. Most things inside me won’t work but my mind inflamed my desire to do something. I learned to learn and soon I was communicating my lessons. Soon I was interpreting the myriad of life equations and surprised the learners.
“What do I expect when all that I expected was not there? I have done what the others had expected but why single me out?”
I was never given education but the expanse of knowledge was soon seen by me. I used the term ‘seen’ for I have the visions before me. I could decipher complicated equations and even addressed the complexities of believers. I drew the line on beliefs of the faith for I held none.  I began to address the visions and translated my knowledge by use of the mode of other working sense called the voice.

“I did not single you out. I made you of myself and given the visions.”
Laughable were my initial responses but what can an invalid do? Walked off the podium? On my first presentations, my handler left me on the podium to be ridiculed. I prevailed and left them to stump by my replies. The skeptics soon became the admirers and then the disciples towards me. Funny, how I thought of them as disciples and not students. I guessed the term disciples made them more consenting to my ramblings. I do however ramble on some unrelated visions to lay the misleading trails. Unfortunately, even senseless ramblings are leads to conclusive findings, not by me at times but reinforced accolades attributed it back to me.

“Your gift of visions was troubling me. I am not….”

Funny how we yearned for the gifts of life, and yet when done, we disclaimed it when the milk turns sour. I disliked my gifts for I was an invalid; a solid frame with no motoring skills or bluntly placed it bluntly, I was useless except the mind. I worked on that; I had not many options, and soon excelled. The fun and the tribulations soon waned off and I was alone as he miserable bastard.

“You are not a bastard. You are …a part of me.”

 A part that I have not wanted. Ironic that revelation came to me after I had the mark of the Master. Or God. I had questioned the existence of God like the many but I had no vision of ….. it.

“Your question of me is expected.”

Yes, I had questioned if God was watching me then why made me in that form. Why can’t I function like the others and still have the mind?
 Why me in the selection?

“Step forth, the part of me. Leave the man behind. Its time for us to merge and be one once more.”

I felt my limbs moved. I could feel my senses and my mind reeled with delight. I stared at my toes and fingers. It was an awareness that I could feel them.

“Well, are you coming?”

I looked at the vision of my mind. I took the step back. I was not ready. I am still needed in my dimension. Not as an extension of God but as a Man.

“The lambs need its shepherd but above all, it needed the pasture to feed on. I am that pasture.“



No comments:

Post a Comment

Much Thanks to LitChart for the guide

 Credit to https://www.litcharts.com/shakescleare/shakespeare-translations/macbeth And to Ben Florman.  Ben is a co-founder of LitCharts. He...