Saturday, October 19, 2019

Murder One; Deep Heat Chapter 3 of 7


 Not suitable for Minors


3.


The scene was loud music and glitzy surroundings with the constant flow of drinks, and what else needed by the patrons. I was a regular in the underground scene or to some of us, we called it deconstructed music club. It was shelved in between a light industrial unit and the other was the warehouse. The drive to the place was to past by the warehouses and then into the narrow lane and parked your car by the sidewalks to the walk-in between buildings to reach it. There was the direct route but you have to be the VVIP to get access. I may be regular at these clubs but I don’t have the red carpet laid out for me. I took my queue and then wait for my turn. Once I step in, with the door closed behind me, darkness was in the short corridor with a glow in the dark directional stars. There was another doorway and once through it, you are in another world. It was like living in the Matrix World but this one needs no plugging.

You are plugged on the first step.

The music will revert in your ears climbing downwards from there to the navel of your body and then slitter down the thighs to the toes. You will feel every beat that comes out of the loudspeakers and the bass will gyrate your hips to move with it. Your arms will reach out to pull it all in while you moved to the dancing crowd. There you will feel the touch of flesh on yours and every nudges or bump will be the current that takes you to the seat or the floor. I got my corner and my friends.

“Fuck, it’s the number One Bitch.” I smiled at the greeting. We took the cue from the Wonderland where there were four witches but with us, there are six so we called each other by the number. I was One for I formed the idea. I was home there with my usual crowd of the most vicious lady gang in the city; the berserker bitches. We are six in the number of members; six mixes of drinks were our starter to clear the throat of the daily inducts and we have sixes tattoo on our left butt cheek.

“Here’s your six, bitch.” I saw the drink that was concocted for me. I knew that huge long glass contained six alcoholic mixes from vodka, gin, scotch, whiskey, soda, and lemonade. It’s a nasty banger but so were we. We don’t have our drags but the bitches knew how to make themselves distinct. I was out of my working set into the dark leather suit zippered up the front with the matching boots, matched with the short red jacket with the tuxedo cut. I stood out like a dyke which I was. Who cares what they called me; dyke or butch? I am happy with either.  I got the bitches there for it was a new club named the Ram, and I heard it was run by Nigel “Man’ Selby. I was there for two reasons; one to identify the party-goers, well only the ones that matter to me, and enjoy the scene. I cleared my drink and then took a cocktail as a follow-up. Those drinks gave my ego a booster and into the clubbing mood.

Soon, I got my first feeler. I saw Ian Darren. He was there talking to some other guys. I took out my miniature camera and snapped the frames. I doubt he was off duty and he was not Vice. I then scanned the others from the giggling girls to the clubbers. The later may have got in with fake IDs or brought in by some sleek blokes. Don’t let the innocent look fooled you. They are probably better at the fake expression and could clear your wallet before you could reach orgasm. Everyone should know foreplay was the prelude and it may not end up climatic.

Soon. I caught on another familiar faces.

My bitch was there. I do not check on her regularly, and she has her own unit. On occasions, she stays at mine and I was not back at the unit that evening. I have my other place where I changed into my bitch ego and shared with the other bitches. The unit I sleep in was my honey pot, and official place. I am a good girl; I go home to my sleeping bed and it was there. I seldom bring my clubbing attire home. It was my training when I stayed with my aunt. I do my changeover at the friend’s house and when I go home, I was the clean convent girl.

My bitch was dressed like any clubbers; tight short dress sleeveless and stockings with the stiletto. She carries a shoulder bag slung to the rear. She was talking to another bitch dressed like her and held another bag. I was curious for I never really noticed her bag until that evening. I meant I took in the body but never the accessory. They were laughing while watching the dancing crowd. I then leaned back on my seat and listened to the bitches raved in their daily life. The other five are not into law enforcement but two of them are lawyers and one was a businesswoman, the other two were paramedics. Look, I did not pick their professions but all of us were stressed bitches who need to let off steam at times.

I had to admit that the sight of my bitch occupied my mind and I searched for her again but she was missing. So was the other lady. Heck, I muttered to myself not to get upset. I don’t own the bitch and we only fucked. Heck, I don’t even know her real name. I just called her bitch like what she did to me. We are all bitches.

It was an hour later and more drinks spiked into my body before I decided to call it the night. I took to the bathroom and saw the Ladies were occupied. I was in the need and took to the Men’s. I walked in and saw a guy having his peter given the milking by another. They saw me coming in and I told them off.

“Get a cubicle, guys. Or a table. You could milk below it. Just don’t leave a mess.” I paraded to the nearest cubicle and was turned away, “Make a man stand to piss and he can’t get it right into the hole.”

I turned around and went for the standing bowl. At my height, I was above the minimum requirement. I unzipped my suit and then lowered it over my shoulders. I leaned out and pissed. I caught the two guys looking at me.

“Boys, I got about the same as yours but maybe mine more rounded. Didn’t your mama tell you not to stare?” I have done my relief and zippered up. I then proceeded to the washbasin to wash my hands; I learned how to be clean since young. I raised my hands to wave at the two guys.

“Are you clean?” I was not expecting an answer but the scream from outside was loud enough for me. I looked at the half-open window at the wall. I took towards the doorway and then to the rear exit. I had to fight my way through the ladies in the waiting line outside the Ladies and then to the rear exit. It was manned by a burly guy and he refused me through.

‘The fuck you are.” I stepped on his left toe, and the darn guy wore steel-capped shoes. He looked at me and smiled. It was my cue to grab his balls and squeezed. He keeled over and I landed the right sole of my boots into his left knee. He went down with my forceful push with my left hand on the back of the head. The impact the wall was painful but I was not a nurse. I cleared the exit and found myself in the alley. I turned to look at the spot where the scream could have come from. I saw a lady being bound with the rope. It was a guy and the alley covered mostly in darkness. My instinct told me to call for help for I was not armed and more to it, I was not in uniform. My bluntness told me to save the lady.

“I am a Police ….” It was then I felt the hard knock on the back of my head and went down. I woke up on the main street with my bitches attending to me.

“What the fuck happened to you, Bernice? We saw you wrestle the bouncer and then dashed to the back.” One of the paramedics was attending to me.

“How did you find me?” I was still in shock.

“Well, we helped him up and then found ourselves kicked out of the club. We decided to check on you but it was a long walk around the block. We found you on the ground with your head bleeding.”

“The girl…. The other girl…”

“What girl? There was only you and we carried you out. I struggled up and was shooed off into the cab. I was sent home while one of the bitches took my bike to the other home. I walked into my unit and saw it was empty. I went to the bathroom and did a changeover. I dropped the clubbing clothes into the laundry bag before I called the Station. I reported what I saw.

And then slept the night after some medicine for my headache.

My bitch did not turn up but the uniform did. They came to my unit at five in the morning and the flashing lights irritated my neighbors. Then I got the news.

“We found a boy near the location you reported.”

“Bitch!” I muttered.

“Pardon me, Ma’am.” I duly apologized to the officer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Much Thanks to LitChart for the guide

 Credit to https://www.litcharts.com/shakescleare/shakespeare-translations/macbeth And to Ben Florman.  Ben is a co-founder of LitCharts. He...