Friday, October 11, 2019

Murder One; Deep Heat Chapter 1 of 7

Read with caution. It's LGBT theme.
Not suitable for the minors.

Deep Heat

1.


The call came just after I stepped out of the shower that morning. I paraded nude through the bedroom to pick up the phone. It was the Station and the clock read seven in the morning. That could only mean work.

“Hello, Inspector Bernice.” That was an official call and had to be formally addressed. I took the liberty to sit down on the bed while warping the blanket over my legs. I was cold and even with the hot shower, I was still feeling the coldness.

“Inspector. We got another body found at the alley of Heath Deep.” I recognized the voice belonging to the Night Shift Officer; Detective Ian Darren. He was once a part of my team but later seconded over to the other team on some complaints of his sexism approach. He never forgave me for that. His parting word to me was ‘bitch’.

“Hey, who was it?” The pair of hands went around my waist and then upwards to cup my breasts. I don’t have prominent ones but it was one of my G points. I placed the phone back on the bedside table and leaned back. I smelled the previous night’s scent of the sex and the warmth body was an inviting offer to continue on. I moved my body onto the bed and laid down. The hands that were holding me snaked off to reach between my legs. I was dry from my shower but the arousal was beginning to stir. I felt the lips on mine and then it trailed to my eyes and towards my left ear.

“I loved the after-shower smell. You are like the appetizer to the main meal.” I knew what that main meal meant and it may take an hour to devour. I pushed myself up and got off the bed.

“Was it something I said?” I heard my lover. I turned to look at her.

“No, bitch. Its work and I will be late.” I replied while walking to the wardrobe. I had my line of dark suits and matching black shoes to match. I slipped on the white blouse; who cares about the undergarments when sometimes, I could be in those clothes for more than a day. The work of a Detective Inspector was not your regular yarn of time clocking hours. I pulled on the dark pants and then the jacket. It was then I saw the red panty there tucked in the side pocket of the jacket. I drew it out and then turned to my lover. She was still in bed lying on her side, with her right hand between her legs. I frowned at the sight of it, although it was alluring but at moments like then, I felt it was repulsive. Like the time I caught Mitch masturbating onto my soiled panty. He was twelve then. I had him over the sink with the bidet cleaner stick leaving welts on his buttocks.

“Seriously?” I displayed the panty at my lover.

“Well, you don’t wear any. And mine are …. momento for you.” She smiled. “Don’t give that away. I had it on for two days. It contained my DNA for you.”

I smiled at her. My bitch was a sensational slut, luscious and joyous seductive piece; I am losing the words to describe her. We met while at the clubbing scene, and after an hour of drinks and chat, we ended up in bed. That was three weeks ago, and since then she had moved into my unit and shared my bed. If I was to compare to her dimensions, I was probably the rolling hills while she was the Alpian range. She had all the right curves and depth with the creativity of the fuck, that made even my own acts like convent girls giggle. I had more pleasures in my love acts than I ever did with the previous four lovers I shared with.

“I will treasure it but only here.” I placed the panty into the drawer in the wardrobe. When I opened it, there were a few more pieces there. “I can see that you have been … shopping.”

My bitch laughed but I was on my way to work. I have a case to handle.

The drive to the crime site was twenty minutes with the early morning rush and irate drivers who ignored the siren. I reached the site and was waved through by the uniformed. I stepped off my official car and walked into the alley. The Forensic Team was there, and so were my team; the Detective Squad called in to take over from the Night Shift.

I got my update then. From Detective Tabitha.

“Female, early twenties, death by a blunt object, breasts mutilated, and private parts looked to be forcefully…” I stopped Tabitha then. I knew she was eager to please me but I preferred my details objective and conclusive.

“Let me get the Forensics on that. Just tell me the body when you arrived.”

“Well, she was lying there among the garbage, naked and her position was like the…” I stopped her again.

“No assumptions please. Until we have clarification, I will not associate the girl’s death to the serial killer case. Any clothing or ID found?” I was being objective then. The team of my detectives besides Tabitha were James Miller and Grant Leslie. All three of them shook their heads.

“Well then, let the Forensics do theirs. The three of you searched outside the cordon area.” I gave my orders. I then took a closer approach to the victim. She was blonde, young and held the signs of being tortured. It all fit the modus operandi of my suspect which had undertaken five murders in the last two weeks and left us without a clue. The last victims were found in midway in the alleys or in the dumpster in the alley like this one. I looked at the building structures; of shops and the back alley was the dump. Empty crates and bottles were seen strewn around, with the occasional garbage bags although the dumpster was seen there. No CCTVs could be seen.

“Detective Inspector, I want to see you in my office.” I heard the Station Commander when I stepped through the office door. My Section occupied far left corner next to the bathrooms and besides the Discussion Rooms. The later was more for the questioning of the suspects or witnesses. In that corner, we cramped in four work areas; one was mine with two desks to make up my space, Tabitha’s, James and Grant. We have the window to the carpark below and we were located on the 2nd Floor just below the roof. The workspace was bare; a desk cluttered with folders and un-processed documents and the work station for us to watch the outside world. I had a partition that covered my space but I moved it to cover the Section instead of prying eyes of the others like Vices and Narcotics. The Commander’s office was across the office next to Vice. He was the Vice’s Inspector before he got booted ups the rank.

“Good morning, Ma’am.” I greeted the huge lady seated behind the huge desk with the huge responsibility of keeping the Station to its assigned targets. She was a brunette and the streaks of grey hair had lined above her forehead but her uniform was immaculately clean. She stood at over six feet in height and could outwrestle any of us in the Station and a voice to carry with it.

“Bernice, what the fuck is holding your investigation? I got now the report another body turned up this morning.” And the morning was just beginning than at nine o’clock. “Do you know the Press is calling me on my mobile?”

“I am doing my best, Ma’am. We….”

“The fuck you are doing, Bernice. I want results and it better before another body turns up.” The lady who was the Commander does not mince her words. “Now get out before I send you to Desk Duty.”
Soon, I got my Section into the Briefing Room. We had to wait our turn for the Vice and then the Narcotics before we could use it. By then the room reeked of bad coffee and scent of aftershaves. I did the gist of the “I want” list for the investigation and then left the Station. I did not take my official car and went for my personal runner.

I took off my dark jacket and donned my blazing red riding jacket which was waist high, and slipped on the riding boots which were knee-high, and slapped on my red riding gloves with the metal studs. Then came to my face covered riding helmet and my nasty attitude to do above the speed limit on the streets. My cherry red Kawasaki 650, four strokes parallel, six-speed with the top speed of two hundred fifty kilometers an hour blazed through town and then I hit the freeway to clear my mind. I did my usual time in the next town and stopped at the café for my lunch. I took my helmet to place it on the bike and then walked into the café. Just before I stepped in, I placed on the dark shades on the bridge of my nose. I looked in and saw it was partially occupied with three of the five tables seated. I took one of the free tables and watched the menu.
“Hey, babe. You ride hard huh?” I ignored the remark made by the three guys dressed in leathers. I saw their bikes parked outside. They were bikers club and rode Harleys. One of them walked over. He was a fiery redhead with a slim look. On the looks, he would fare an above average for the guy you will wrap your legs over his hips but I was in a foul mood. And I am not into guys. Not literally fucking them.

“Babe, you got a name. Mine’s Prince. Would you want to ride with me?” The guy held out his right hand towards me. Well, I did say I was in a foul mood and niceties were not in my books. I grabbed his extended thumb and slammed his hand hard on the edge of the table. I then raised his thumb over and did another slam with it on the table. He went down screaming bloody niceties statements that his mother would have blushed if she heard him. I stood up over the guy who was then holding his bruised hand between his legs. I grabbed his head by the neck and pulled him down towards my raised right knee into his jaw. That shut him up and he went down hard on his side. For the final touch, I gave him a penalty kick into the face.

“Hey!” His mates roared and charged at me. I took up my fighting stance but the fight was halted when Ben the owner appeared with the cricket bat in the hand to stand in between us

“Hold your throttles, guys or I will give you a howzat you won’t scream for.” Ben was an ex-biker and cricket but nastier was his fighting skills. The two guys backed up while I went for the doorway.

“Bitch! It isn’t over.” I heard the caution. I ignored them and rode off. I was not feeling hungry anymore. I went back to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Much Thanks to LitChart for the guide

 Credit to https://www.litcharts.com/shakescleare/shakespeare-translations/macbeth And to Ben Florman.  Ben is a co-founder of LitCharts. He...