Monday, August 10, 2015

Tweet...tweet....10/08.... Mordred to edit the end..

I was previewing Mordred and decided to re-write the ending at Chapter 32. I will need to extend by another 8 or more chapters to wrap up the characters and give..... Pardon me, but let me  do it this week but before the publication.

Meantime, I have  pen Deep Seas War with three more chapters to end it. I stopped this week with my mind on Mordred and other matters. Dinna worry, the keyboard calling for me and soon I will be hammering it. As of now while writing, I have two notebooks opened before me. I am typing on this one and the other was downloading.

Okay so what's after Deep Seas War and Mordred?

Actually I  have started on another named 'Unnamed' yet but its based on the Fallen Ones and referenced to George Orwell '1984' theme. I am trying something different; soul searching perhaps with dashes of adventure.

Till then, hatches secured we are diving soon.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...