Sunday, August 16, 2015

Tweet...tweet... 160815...Back to the Land of the Web

First, I would have to apologize for the delay in my postings. Second, for the first time I need to re-write Mordred. There are so many passages I need to edit and make the flow complete. I tried to write during my breaks but the ideas were not there. I have decided to place it in the KIV section.

Please allow me to present to you the new tale I was penning....


Here's to Chapter One.

P.S. New laptop and its taking some effort to get the old feel needed...like the 'Look I can type fast like a typist' feel. Now I felt like a Pontiac with the powerful engine and the seats are not in balanced for the driver.

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...