Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tweet...tweet..... Will be away this week..

Real working life kicks in today. I  will need to be away for the week, and Heaven allows me I may have access to the Web but in case I don't please bear with me for my untimely delay in posting. I may use the time to redo Mordred ending chapters.... and also complete Deep Sea Wars last few chapters.

Or 50 shades of grey marks on my back....Arggh... I am BAD....Mommy... SPank me please. Geez, the last time I read those lines was in THE STORY of O. And I thought the O was for you know what but my first read was O-O with eyes wide open. Ten years later I re-read the book again, and it was Oooohh.... That was nothing compare to sharing it with my wife ten more years later. Her exact words were....

"Anytime you are ready I will be Pierre, Slave...." Since then I stopped my reading with her. Its a lot safer than swimming with JAWS <snap...snap....>. I even stashed away DEEP THROAT for health reasons.

Oh, yes back to narrower bandwidth.

No, I am not chickening out....its just that work place is remote with narrow bandwidth for internet, with the onslaught of  the works may be alike to tidal waves. Welcome to the real world of system consulting where the clients is always advised beforehand that if they think they know anything please discard for the sanity of the organisation and the paid consultants. That way implementation can be a cinch or it will become a bone gnawing affair.

Cheers, my plane is waiting on the runway now..... I don't intend to fly without wings. Or wear my red undies outside my blue body clinging pant suit.

If I was Lois Lane interviewing Supes, my first question would be; "Do you ever need to use the bathroom during a fight?"

"Yup, I do. Like Batty we wore disposable ones with high absorption. If it gets too heavy I will zap it with my heat ray to dry it. I believe in recycling and so does Batty. He hangs upside down with them on while Alfred turned on the gigantic fan. He may be rich but stingy on the changes of his disposable. Don't be mistaken on the ark shade. The disposables only come in red but on over used it tend to become darker."


Cheers






No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...