Friday, January 3, 2014

Prologue 16

Prologue 16

"I am the attorney for Stanley ...." Gonzales was to continued but the uniformed officer pointed to the cells.

"We slammed him a bit ..." When Gonzales saw Stanley's face,he became more upset. He was not slammed up a bit; he looked like he went through the boxing championship. Gonzales went up to see the Captain.

"I am throwing charges on your Precinct." Gonzales threatened the Captain. The reply from the Captain calmed the attorney down.

"Gonzales, I knew your father and you too since your High School. You are a good kid on the block. When did you gey involved with that jerk? He is one crazy guy." The Captain told him. "He is no better compared to his dad. Brady was worse when I was working the beat. I used to bang him up in the alley for fun. Just to send him home or he may ended up dead in some alley."

The City Morgue examiner walked in.

"Captain. You got Stanley the Mad inside." The Examiner was smiling. "He should be interned inside a sanatorium. He is mad just like his other members. If I was his doctor, I would had done it."

Gonzales got Stanley and the next thing he did was to get involved in some brawls with the street gangs. That time, his father bailed him out.

"Paul, he is a crazy bird." Gonzales told Paul, but the other told Gonzales to cease the discrimination.

"I got his medical assessment from the Army when he tried to get in. They rejected him on the grounds of emotional distress.

"Can it, Gonzales. He is family." Since then, Gonzales always the bail the idiot slow and late, causing Stanley to disliked him.


"I will kill that man one day." Stanley told the others, but he never carried the threat. Gonzales was protected by the family. 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...