Saturday, January 23, 2016

TTO Episode 1.1

Episode 1
The Book of Edo
1.1         
I hate to sound like a wreck but I was then. It could have been the bottle content or the sex desire was like the bottle content. Both were dry and felt like I was pulled across the gravel path. I pulled up from the bedding and sat on its side. I heaved in deep pull of breath and then held it there. It was not working for my tits as it had not rose up like before. I looked across the room towards the standing figure. It was a human form in it’s my natural splendour except that one was hairless and it held a prick between its legs.
“Daniel, I told you that the elasticity in me may be diminishing.” I curled my lips on that last word. I did not wait for the reply and stood up on my long legs. They were the attractive part of mine that covered nearly three fifth of my frame. It was not that the other parts of me was not appealing but I have scars on my back and navel that many assumed came from roughing it out on the edge of sexual pain. In actual fact, they were my priceless battle wounds during my career as an Enforcer of the Law.
I am Harashi ‘Edo’ Kimiko, the last descendant of the Harashi House. Kimiko was my given name by my father which meant ‘the child without equal’ but I was called Edo by my grandfather who felt the name was more appropriate to me. Edo was the ancient name for Tokyo for over three hundred years until 1868. Edo also meant the ‘estuary’ in Japanese. The family had played the role as protectors of the Order. My grandfather had told me that the Harashi served to keep the balance in the Order for generations. We were never seen or mention in public but we served behind the scenes. Our roles was like the namesake; the division between the Dark and Light. We were where the tide meets the stream. With the thousand years reign over, the Harashi House was disbanded and like the Order of the Light, we soon extinguished in our contribution.
“I would think so but that is a failed assumption.” The hairless frame replied. “The tautness of your flesh may be due to the over exertion of my grasps when you were riding me. I believe the term of reference will be ‘cowgirl’. The flesh will compensate back. You are still supple.”
“Fuck you, Daniel.” I hissed out while making my way towards the shower cubicle. I disliked to be told that I was wrong. Most of them who did were either given a hollowed orifice or terminated. I took my stand in the shower cubicle while the sensors picked up my presence. The streams of liquid came down from above me and soon engulfed me. It may seem like a cocoon but for the person inside it was like taking a deep dive into the sea. I felt every pore of my body was swept by the comforting liquid and cleanse of any impurity.
It was refreshing to be in there.
“Fuck you, Daniel!” I screamed out when I felt its presence moving to clasp me from the rear. I twisted my body and used the left shoulder to create a break between us. Then I moved my left elbow into the midriff of the hairless frame and followed on with a closed fist slammed into the throat. In an organic frame, the person having those blows would had died or worse, suffered blood gurgling but Daniel was a replicate. The replicate is a construct that resembled an organic frame with all the expected anatomies; well maybe better endowed.
“I just wanted a shower.” I snapped back while reaching for the blanket to wipe the remnants of liquid.
“It…was a M5 call.” Daniel had recovered from the physical ordeal. The replicate pulled its frame upright and did some neck turns while its body sensors ran diagnostics. The M5 call was a priority call for D9 Enforcers to respond immediately.  
“I thought you liked your sex spontaneous.” Daniel was infallible in his logic thinking. “And a quickie prior to a M5 call may be your preference.”
“I would have but we just completed a three hours of it. And it sucks.” It was not Daniel’s fault but mine. I was distracted by other matters.
“Sucks? I thought I was doing just the …” Replicates could never be like real humans for emotional timing in responses.

“Frag it, DN-501.” I had referred to Daniel by his Replicate Model Reference. It was our ‘stop’ signal like what they used in the bondage games. “I am sorry, DN-501. We have a M5 call.”

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...