Thursday, January 19, 2023

Buzz Buzzer ... Prep for Dante's Paradise

 I am reading Dante's XXXI of my writing, to get ready to do the last adaption of the final poem; Dante's Paradise. It has been months since I wrote Dante, and with the twist and turns of my adaption, I am trying to re-piece the whole flow. 

It's a challenge to complete the task and it will be done. 

I hoped you are enjoying Hamlet The Noir Adaption. I got so immersed in the tale, and in between breaks I was writing/researching and trying to read Olde English. I hoped I did, as it was tedious but fun. 

I got a long break coming up and hoping then I will kickstart Dante after I have done the framework of the contents (A  rarity for me as most of the tales are on the spur of the moment. I hardly structure any tales before I begin....maybe this one needs that.). 

Anyway , tally ho. I will get to the greater heights



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...