Monday, January 9, 2023

Buzz Buzzer ...I am at Act 4 of 5 on Hamlet

 I duly apologize, with the year-end work piled up deeper into the pits that I had to dig out to complete; I had two weeks of comatose courtesy of COVID. Its a new year, and more things to come. 

I am doing the end of Act 4 of HAMLET, and wow...its not the HAMLET you may have read before; this one is radically madness in place. I planned at like 80K-100k works, but now its at 120k words and still growing. I reckon it will be at 160k words to the end.

Every Act held an Interlude (my noir style) which will give you a deeper insight into the characters. Act 3 and 4 were the toughest as there were many passages that needed to be read/understand/re-interpret and then adapted. 

More to it, Dantes Book 7 was the end of the Second Epic of the tale, the last PARADISe had yet to be scripted.... I was lost to the ending needed, but I may have found it now. I was reading the original WARLOCK (Marvel 1970's series. He defeated THANOS and not the AVENGERS....) and an idea came. I will be ready.

I would like to continue my postings here with HAMLET when I am done with PENDRAGON tales, and hopefully another filler in between while I do the last EPIC of Dantes. 

Till then, tally ho.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...