Friday, December 9, 2022

Buzz ...Buzzer me... COVID infected

 My apologies fior the lapse here. I was infected with COVID last Monday, flat out in bed on Tuesday, got myself to the hospital for treatment, given the drip to rejuvenate and discharged to do self quarantine at home with armful of medicines. It all put me to sleep like 23hrs a day, and lots of visits by the nymphs there. 

And today, I could finally sit up and do some work (more like cursing with profanities) at the issues that was accumulating since the last weekend. Reminded me of the joje, the old man is dying on the bed , and the family all convened there. The old man asked who is there, and was told all of them. 

"WTF is manning the biz?" That was the old man's last call. 

I am sill home bound for the rest of the week, and with internet. I am connectable, and just shoeed Murphy off the turf just now. Murphy tend to shpw up at the worst possible time and place like the Grim Reaper. 

Back to the things I can do while seated atb my desk.....writing and planning.

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...