Sunday, December 26, 2021

Tweet...tweet....Merry XMAS 2021

 I have been a better boy this year; I think I was. 

I know of late the postings are spaced out and so are my writing of tales. The last months have been busy with my other stuffs. I will try to get back to here soon. 

Lately, my place was flooded; for the first time in 30 years staying at my house, I have the flood waters reaching the house, but we were spared the pain. The flood did reached my ground flooring at 0100hrs and then it stayed there before receding at 0300hrs. It was all panic then, moving the essentials to the higher levels (as If I have many levels to do but it was above the flood level.). 

Not all of us were spared; there were some locations which were submerged or swept by the raging flood waters/  Rescue and mitigation works were deployed. 

I did on my part; a minute works of supplying hot meals to the Relief Centre the next day. It was with the sponsors of friends and we bought the food to be sent there. 

Today is post Xmas, and alerts were given that we will get more rains for the next few days. Hence, at 0418hrs I am awake here now, and posting. And watching the street outside for any rising waters.

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...