Sunday, December 26, 2021

Dante Book IV Introduction

Chronicles II of Dante’s:

The Reflection of Life Events of Man.

 

 

Part I of Tale Two

 

Jimmy Loong

20/67/21 to 27/07/21

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatory_(Dante)

 

Part Four (First segment of Dante’s Purgatory Adaptation)

 

Introduction and Notes to the last passages of Tale Three (Dante’s Inferno Adaption).

 

Part One

When I embarked on this tale, it was a tough decision to do something when it was considered a classic works. As I was exploring the tale while doing the first Part, I felt more involved in the tale and did some of my insights with it on my journey. No, I did not change or become any better than I was but there were moments of reflection that made me think of my journey. We are all sinners, knowing or shall I say denial of it. We held in us the faith to be rightful and fulfilling but we do induce in the sins of life.

I guess it's life lessons at its best; knowing that it’s not allowed but we still do it. It was said that Mankind is infallible and that sounds true here.

I will kick start; it’s the term I will use here for it has been some weeks now since I wrote any lines in my tales. It will be like the capture of the closing on the last episodes and then we will move on to Purgatory. 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...