Sunday, March 14, 2021

Tweet,,tweer, 14/3 ... Been on the high grill

 Yup, the pace of work-life is taking its toll on me as if I had bloody rested during the COVID pandemic. I have been busy visiting and running projects since January and had not written any new tales...rather attempted at it... while before bed or in-between snacks but I will be back. 

I got a huge archive of previously written tales, so I can post it here if I can get onto the blog. I won't let all of you down. Just keep up with me or rather beam me up, Scotty and I will get the blog with updates. Just don't leave my Scotch behind.

Take care and above all, stay safe. 

Cheers




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...