Monday, February 8, 2021

Tweet..tweet... 8/2/2021..

 It had been a tough year, and I sounded like a Sinatra LP with scratches over the surface. Now that we are into the next year, it felt like another day to the previous one. There was no big bang to the new celebration this year, and with COVID in the midst, the mood was all silent. The coming Chinese New Year will not be much the fanfare with the ''no visit' with the others... more to preventing the spread of the virus when we do, although we have all the needed precautions taken. 

I hope to spring into action with my writing soon. 

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...