Saturday, September 6, 2014

Tweet...tweet...06/09/2014...I am back..

Firstly, last weekend I did 12,000 words on the Ducklings.... first draft, and will probably do more this weekend. I had to trim down the details for we are inserting in illustrated drawings to showcase the tale...a bold move but I hoped it will make the tale more 'palatable'..... crisp on the skin, juicy on the flesh and bone sucking delicious...It was actually a lot of fun writing it; not the serious stuff like Othello or Tempest, but keeping it above the PG13 to the T17 level.

Meantime I am reading Titus Andronicus. Its another shocking tragedy by the Bard. Why tragedies? I be darned if I could explained it. I really don't know why but writing tragedies allowed me to give an in-depth look into the characters not written in Bard' plays You can't give an in-depth analysis of a character that makes you go 'ha ha ha' on most syllable..until you are due for the asylum, or I came from there. In tragedies, as seen in the Tempest and also in Othello, I found the prologues explained the characters well. More to it, steamy sex scenes are more 'guy ..I meant gut wrenching' to write in tragedies. The other one which I completed from Bard was Coriolanius. Poor sod fought for his country and ended up killed for it.

Talking about the ....sods, last nite, I had a sudden awakening on a tale I had kept in the folders for some time. It was to be a tale of the Chinese Eunuch with notable events with the real events, but I got stuck after some chapters....Ain't easy to write historical events ( keeping it close to the events ) while reading about the above when parts of your mind was on Preys & Predators steamy scenes  Pardon the exclusion, but I found my focus then had issue trying to stay 'hard' on the tale then, so I KIV it. But last nite (darned heavy meals taken with my some guests of mine may had trigger it off. It could had been the Buffalo penis broth; they called it the Torpedo Soup there. I must file a report with the chef; its wonder went to my head.)

I had a vision on the tale. a new vision... it ain't 'cliff hanging' ol 'droopy sag yet' if you understand my pun. I was thinking of adding in locomotives and gears coupled with belts and punkish Goth designs. Yo, I am going to steam rolled it over with a new approach. I can read the headlines now; 'Eunuch goes Steam Punk.' I actually liked that idea although it woke me up at 3am. I slept later at 4am for I was 'hard' on the concept, and eventually did the download. A mess it was; darned locomotive did not have brakes on.

Well, soon after I completed the Ducklings first. They are well marinated and ready for roasting now. I will come for those eunuchs...

Till then, All correspondence could be made to Room 17 ( next to the Joker ) at Gotham Healthier Lodgings. Pardon me if I do not reply but they have not designed a strait jacket with pencil leads on it.

P.S. Pardon the bad puns up there, I was watching Son of Batman movie. Yup, Batman have a kiddo with his greatest enemy Ra's Al Gul daughter. I always did wonder if Bruce ever you know... Guess, I got my reply. He could only do it as Batman. Perhaps its to do with the 'bats'. I ought to congratulate Bats; he done a 'howzat' there. I could had sworn I never had tried that upside down like Bats unless I have on a raincoat on to catch the 'rain'.

P.S.S. "Howzat" is normally used in cricket where they used bats to hit the balls. It also means "How's that?" in the dictionary.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...