Monday, September 8, 2014

Othello the Legatus Act 2 Part 1.26

Prologue 16

Iago lain on his side, sighed on with amusement that his plans were working. He felt the need to gloat on his works. He had expended his excitement on the love of his. She lain there sweating and cursing in her mind. It was then he spoke.

"Cassio had played into my hand. He was always the fool. I saw to it the few times he was with me. He was the gentleman while I was the rogue." Iago spoke to himself. It was good for his ego, to speak like that. "Soon he would come for me, but he would like to partake on his mercy with her. I know him well. He is so predictable."

Iago pondered in his own thoughts and then looked to his love.

"You would do as she asked if she does ask of you." Iago kicked at her back. "You would be my lynch pin to his downfall. You would bring her and Othello down. The bitch who stole your love."


"Now I would go for my drink." Iago got up to get dressed.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...