Monday, September 29, 2014

Tweet tweet .....29/09/14

Here I am in the start of a new adventure or soon to start on a new adventure. I done Titus Adrian at 46782 words; mauled ( spare me, I did not ravish her. ) Queen Tamara but old Titus......

Well it will be on the blog soon.

Another teaser....

Titus pointed to the two men beside the so-named Revenge. He had recognized the duo despite their ghastly face mask and horrendous camouflage of dressing. Tamara taken aback by Titus calling her sons by those nicknames but she was more shocked when he spoke on.

“Stab them, or tear them on thy chariot-wheels and then I'll come and be thy waggoner, and whirl along with thee about the globe.” Titus mimicked the action of a person seated on a wagon, or was it Apollo on the chariot.

Provide thee two proper palfreys, black as jet to hale thy vengeful wagon swift away, and find out murderers in their guilty caves.” Titus showed the action of searching the hidden lairs around the burial ground. He popped his head from behind the tombstone.


Titus ran round the tomb as if he was a man servant following the Lord’s carriage.

“And day by day I'll do this heavy task.” Titus stopped in his stride. He then pointed his only useful hand at the two standing behind the Queen.


So thou destroy Rapine and Murder there.” Titus moved his hand across his neck line as if he was removing his own life. The Queen searched her mind to reply and then decided to play by the madness words that Titus had said. ‘Titus was truly mad’. With that enforced in her mind, Tamara prepared her reply. 


Worth my weeks of slaving over it..... Now I am thinking of 

Steam Punk?
Adventure?
Predators?
Or pure lust?

GIve me a lime on what you like.....I am open for ideas....

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...