Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dino No.5



"One, two, three four, five
Everybody in the valley so come on let's ride"

That's T-rex shrieking away while he wriggle his tai to the tune. The Stego came forth with the tails pounding.

"To the river bend around the corner,
The boys say they want some greens and fruits"

The mini dinosaur stepped out from the hiding.

"But I really don't wanna
Blah blah like I had last week"

The T-Rex did the trot over.

"I must dense 'cause talk is a cheap
When I like Dino meat for lunch."


The mini Dino never sang the next lyric.

"Munch!"

 
Adapted the lyrics from Mambo No. 5 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...