Friday, September 13, 2013

Absurd, my kin Lucifer


"In the depths of winter I finally learned there was me in an invincible summer" I looked at him. "Its absurd that anyone would like to come here and find warmth when I can offered that which is within me." 

"Come on, Lucifer. You Hell and Hell is ...you." I pushed my view with the expression of my arms spread out. "You created Hell as a window to your inner self. All those of us who come here; lived inside you."

"Its totally absurd." Lucifer argued back.

"Yes, so are you taking me here to see Santa Claus. He does not exist." I explained. "He is a myth that made us feel warmth inside when we hand those gifts to others. That feeling of warmth is not the weather but the inner feeling."

"Absurdity caused by your creation." Lucifer replied while stepping off the melted snow below his feet.

"Yup, Mum always sided with you. Its totally absurd how she framed me but I choose to accept the absurdity of it. After all, in the journey of life, we are faced with a series of absurdity like believing in faith and righteous towards mankind. You have allowed them to evolved to perceived illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct identify."
"Hey, Lucifer, that's pareidolia." I corrected Lucifer in which he challenged me back.
 
"An absurd traits that you left in them."
"Aargh!" I give up arguing with this absurd kinship.
Footnote:
While watching the series Perception, I also surf the articles on Theory of Albert Camus; Absurdity. Here is my view of it.
'In the depths of winter I finally learned there was me in an invincible summer' Albert Camus

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...