Saturday, July 14, 2012

Crusaders Part 45 ( Finale )

18

Present

Back at the Stonehenge, Lucifer stood there with Lilith at his side.

"Are they gone?" Lilith nodded and the devil took a sigh of relief. "Next time, if my son asked me to partake in his adventure, would you pulled my horns to remind me of today. I almost become non-existent because of him. No thanks to the warriors of Light, I might not be here with you."

Lilith did not replied to him. But he did to himself.

"Well, I would let the four of them wandered in the void for now until I am satisfied. Then I shall resurrect them for the next time. After all, he almost won but if not for the foolish Morgana. I must remind him to never involved a vixen in his game the next time." The plains heard the familiar sounds once again as the rightful Prince of Darkness take to his throne.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...