Thursday, July 26, 2012

Guess its me 'tweeting' here....

Gee, I met a friend who speaks nothing but talks all about tweeting( or is it tweating ) ....most of you may know it; the latest fad in the evolution of communication. I am unfortunately not into it, as the fad I know is the buffet spread in which eating place. So pardone' me, as I don't tweet at all.

But I would give it a go here.

Okay, I am almost finished in my latest tale; Chronicles of the Elves Nation ( about 300 pages long now. ). I would then go back to complete my third book under the Circle of the Empire series, ( halted at the mid way then )and then moved onto my WW1; German' Army view ( stopped at the atatck on France in 1915. )

In between I would complete my Supernatural Series 7 and wrapped that up for then. One good experience I learnt from that series was how to demonise the demon if there are any, if I can find their grave, dig it up and find gasoline to burned it. Perhaps I would stick to plain salt at the entrances. ( Only Supernatuaral fans would know what it means here. ). One bad experience I had was after having watched S06 episode on some mannequin coming to live, the following night at midnight I was in my client's place supporting their system. The system was located in the departmental store where there are lots of these clowns around. I can assure you my imagination went haywire as I sat there alone trying to do my work. I was sure they moved then. But it turned out to be the resident cat who was on the way to the pantry. Gee, I almost died then.

So rule No.1, never work late when you are alone and having watched horror flicks Its does not apply to skin flicks though....lol.

Okay, back to PG13.

Pardon me, if I am not posting daily as these CWE chapters are long so I reckon I would do it in three parts per week. I am checking my SPAG ( spelling check ) on another unpublished tale of mine;  Madden series. Its an aka Gump kinda story, with a touch of comedy and sex.... the last always sells in the movies.  Except nowadays they have these heroes all dressed up in costumes that covered them from toes to neck. I wondered if they wear diapers inside.

I recalled many years ago, some kid asked me.
"Why does Supes wear his underwear out?"
My reply, he had a tear in his blue jumpsuit.
Both of us were standing at the urinal bowls. The kid then nodded. His reply was more hilarious.
"I thought he never peed."

And that made me think, how come none of the tales we read ever had the sequence where the hero need to use the bathroom. Have you ever seen one episode of any series where the actor or actress said "I need to use the washroom." I am talking about the main characters. Someone should explained that the screen writers, they do 'pee' or "poo poo". Or they wear diapers too.

That's reality TV for you.....lol.

Cheers for now. Sure is nice to be tweeting to myself.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...