Friday, July 13, 2012

Guess its me talking to myself again....

Hello All

I was called away to performed a task that took out some days off me from writing and I was unable to publish anything at all.

No, I was not hauling ass in the dark jungles ( I was close to one then. ) nor rapelling down a high cliff ( I swear that would be nice but I found the twin mounds more appealing ). Actually I was in a client site of mine setting up some system and the hours just went by like the F1 race. Plus being flooded in with more "can I have this on the system?" request.

Okay back to the updates. The Crusaders draws to an end by tomorrow with the Final Part.

My new tale on the Elves is nearing completion on Book II. Why ain't I publishing Book I, as I keep on going back to amend the first to flow the plot. Like in the Crusaders, as I research more into the Elves and their nemesis the Serpents, I find more intriguing ideas that came in to mind.

I hope you all like the Crusaders, as it was supposed to be one short story that somehow expanded into that long tale, with a whirlwind of devilish characters. I be darned honest, I wrote that while watching BONES the series Season 1-6 ( on the left screen of my laptop while having MS Word on the right. ) And yes, I could feel the creepy feeling sometimes like maybe Papa Juju is watching over me or the Wendingo is outside my window ( I write mostly at night. I guess like the caped crusaders we work well at night. Among the few things I do nightly....lol. ( Yes, darling, I would keep it to PG13 on my update.)

That nothing compared to me having to watch SUPERNATURAL while I am writing Elves. I completed five seasons of SUPERNATURAL while writing the first book of Elves ( 184 pages long ). I am watching SEASON 6 now and Book II is already 90 pages long.

As I have said above, I am completing the Book II but I am have not made up my decision on how I would make Set ( the King of the Serpents ) get defeated. Yes, I do not plan my story plot when I start my tale. I just let my mind flow and as ideas come in, I improvise. But I have some earlier works stored here. I would post them up.

In the pipe, are three uncompleted works; WWI, New Pangea II: Revisit, and Lords of the Cricle Book III: another one which I am supposed to complete the final Trilogy. So thanks for listening in and have a nice weekend.

Next week, I am back in the world of 'dyfunctional ' internet connection, so bear with me as the updates comes in slow....... But once I unshackled these chains, I would be pumping the keyboards again.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...