Monday, November 28, 2011

Elite Books

It was while watching the re-run of 'Dark of the Sun' on the incident in Congo, when I got the idea for the Elites. As the thoughts get mesh up inside I changed the tune to something more on a lonesome character than it became two brothers. It was fun to write about them and their sister, and the action just came into my keyboard.

I must had completed 90% of the Book 1 in a week or so, and then the confusing thoughts to the ending. It was like to end the ending or the end to another ending. But it was the later and guess what, I had done not one more book but two in the series.

The Meli's siblings lived on as their story did not die in the flames at the house.

And thank you for reading.

Cheers.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...