Friday, November 25, 2022

Buzz Buzzy Buzzz ...I am writing... 25/11

 “Hell was perceived to be a blazing hot series of the cavern in the undergrounds.” The standing figure replied. “A misrepresentation of the real hellish condition there.”

“So, why are you here? I doubt we parted as friends, Michael?”

“Animosity? Truly, you still held that hatred for me.” The one named Michael approached the figure from the right.

“Is she still there?” Michael asked. “I don’t recall much of it then.”

“The loch is pretty much the same. Its great depth at over two hundred meters second only to Lock Morar.” The figure stated the facts. “Aye, I was there that day when they announced the build. It was July 27th, 1803, the approval was given. It took them nearly two decades to get it.”

“1922 was the year. I was there.” Michael smiled. “I missed the approval date”

“You never did like any approval unless it was yours.” The figure retorted back

“Such pain you impose on my soul, Lucifer. I am still benevolent to let you have your way.” Micheal smiled. “How long have we battled our souls here?”

“Not long enough considering that we are immortals,” Lucifer replied to Michael. “Why are you here now, Michael? I doubt you are handling my meal on this day of thanksgiving?”

“Thanksgiving…I forgot. Is it today? We must get a turkey.”


An excerpt of the new tale I am penning now, at about 11000 words since I started 17/11. And there is a long weekend up with the new Government elected ( we got Monday off), i will be doing some writing here. 

I got another tale done; Part One to be exact at about 30K words but still need Part Two to be done. Its a combine of two set of heroes; the Arthurian Group and the Sherlock Group...in a different time era.... 

That's all for now....work calling now

Cheerts


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...