Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Tweet...tweet...I am coming back

 It has been a year since I last posted. I duly apologize for other events that had overcome my personal activities. I was spending my leisure time with my reading... found some websites to download books and comcis.... and my mind blank...but I resumed recently 29/9 to be exact; doing a new write on Uther Pendragon prelude to Arthur. I had done 10K words since then and will resume with more... the frame of the tale already in my mind.

Please bear with me on my lapse here but I promised to be back.

I will resume my posting on Dante's adaption.

Cheers


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...