Saturday, October 8, 2022

Tweet...Tweet... I was aroused at 0300hrs

Darn biological body woke me at 0300hrs, partially in need to pee, but my mind was swarming with ideas then... racy and creative. I was strumming (pardon the comparison...fingers were then... at my belly close the horizon...it took hard thinking not to wander it southern then...my lover was sleeping next to me, and I ain't going to rock the bed at 0300hrs then.); the ideas were playing like Phantom of Opera urging me to .... think...think...think.... I am not Christine but it worked. I had wished it was to stand hard but that is another tale to be told another day. 

Well, I did for over an hour and then I realized that I had no pen (I had my pants on though) and paper (diapers are not in use as yet). I had my vision restored to clear focus telling myself, how could I remember all of that when I truly woke up later in the morning.

At my age now, and prevailing organs functions, I can assure you the RAM in the brain may have gone ROM and purged on re-boot. I gasped out in alarm and was to get up when the arm lashed out at my belly. Thank goodness, the trajectory had not hit me where it may still matter. (Once, I had ICBM printed on one of my shirts with the missile aimed below. I can't recall what happened to it. My lover once commented; You are sure it meant I Can Be Mean.... I thought it was more of I C Bigger Men. Now that helped me to recall what happened to the shirt...it was the car workshop rag.)

"Go back to sleep. It's too early." I told you, I was not to rock the bed. 

I stayed still and tried to jumpstart my ROM to what was in my head. Some parts are still residing inside of me... and they will surface soon. 

I have a long weekend ahead...hopefully, nothing gets in the way, I will be penning more. I intend to pen more tales to buffer then I embarked on "DANTE'S PARADISO".

Till then, tally ho...

 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...