Friday, March 25, 2016

Tweet..tweet...25/03.... TTO Part 1 to be continued

Actually I wrote one third of TTO2 already and then stopped. I wanted to get new insight into TTO.

How did TTO started?

I was watching an extension of some extended tale on the war in the outer space where light sabers were involved. I stepped out with a mixed review in my mind but it was still a 'good show'. I loved the Princess but she was not given the proper scenes in the movie. Hence on my drive home ( I dearly forgotten the 'star-berry' ice cream treat then... ) I was playing the new approach to the tale and came out with TTO. During my write with dreadful desire to eat star-berry ice cream ( I had to replace with coffee then ) and grew the tale concocted during the drive. At the half way mark, I decided to extend to TTO2.

Why did I stopped at part of TTO?

I was re-reading passages and then stopped. I then ended up reading Clive Barker  new book from the library. It was past midnight and with my mind swarming with the horrifying plots ( and a full bladder then ), I had my new thoughts then standing up. Soon I was  'pissing' into a new tale.

What new tale?

I did it into three parts, at mid of Feb, and now in the closing chapters of the last part. Total words about 60K+ and will close at 40 chapters.

Probably be more for I liked the characters and the plots.

TTO2?

I will return to TTO2 to complete the Part 2, and maybe Part 3. I have some ideas in my mind on the trio in the TTO world. It will be more dark in the later chapters. And sexy.

For now till the dark skies swarmed us with gigantic spaceships, may we for once learn to live in peace before we get served as ala carte on the Menu.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...