Thursday, March 17, 2016

TTO Episode 10.3

10.3
The troopers have me secured with the cables while both the Darths’ faced each other. Darth Rain had retrieved her weapons and stood aside.
“Edo Harashi was my responsibility.” Darth Natria had placed her claim to me. “You are ..”
“I am given the task after you failed. I will then claim her as mine.” Darth Asoka took to offence to her claim. “My apprentice can add to my claim.”
“Darth Natria, you have the responsibility for Edo…” The blow that came from Darth Asoka was so powerful that the apprentice was thrown back a distance. Darth Asoka had used the handle of the energy staff to hit the apprentice.
“Betrayal!” Darth Asoka then lunged at the apprentice with the energy staff but Darth Natria had intervened. She stood between the two with the sickle levelled at the other.
“You will not hurt her.” Darth Natria defended the younger apprentice. “You can have Edo Harashi. I want Darth Rain as my apprentice.”
“That will not happen.” Darth Asoka glared to his apprentice. “She is mine and mine alone.”
I then heard the battle above us when the Stingers were engaged by their own markings. I counted twenty Stingers but there was confusion in the battle when some of those were from the Resistance. I saw one blew into flames when hit by the cannons. Then I saw the Sweeping Eagle which flew into the battle and destroyed two Stingers. I was to cheer them when I was hit from the back.




No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...