Friday, March 25, 2016

TTO Episode 12.3 ( End of Part 1 )

12.3

“I am Dark Angel of the Order.” I spoke out for the first time that night. “I am to kill you.”
With that, I spread out its upper limbs out. With the extended blades, the dark figure looked like a swooping eagle.
“The Dark Angel of the Order? Darth Natria, I am surprise at your new designation as the Dark Angel.” Darth Asoka smiled. “I do wish you had come at me earlier. The others lacked the experience that could hold my interest. The last one had died in my arms although I sent her with the memories of the passionate echoes of satisfaction.”
“You are a bastard! She was my sister.” I screamed out in anger. I moved forward in a series of dance moves like that of the kabuki dancer with the big steps. With each move, I swung my body with the blades swinging as if slashing. The short distance was covered in ten big steps when the right arm blade sliced at him. Darth Asoka had twisted his body aside to evade the slash but he was not prepared for the left handed blade. The left arm blade went down on the other at the right shoulder. The blade cut in deep across the neck towards the left side of the chest and cut the arteries to the heart.
Darth Asoka was not dead when the left handed blade reached the left ribs.
I was not prepared for the victim who stepped back dragging the blade out. In the ancient texts, all humans have a soul. When that person dies, the soul leaves the body to an intermediate dimension to await the proper funeral rites so that it may join the ancestors. That was for the deceased who had died normally from illness or age. If one dies in a sudden or violent manner, then the soul may strayed in the inter dimension as the yurei. The yurei may be appeased with the correct rituals but not all have that. The yurei may remain as there with cruel intentions.
Yurei!” I cried out and then drew out the blade. The later, Darth Asoka lashed out with the right arm. His staff flashed out the foot long energize blade on the top and struck on my right blade.  With that Darth Asoka left hand reached for the staff and used both his arms strength to push my blade down.
I cried out in pain when my knees touched the ground. I felt my soul was pulled from my body by the force of the Secret Order. It was reputed that the Secret Order possessed the inner influence of the Dark Order. I must fight it to win.
For my sister.
With my concentrated effort, I pushed out with the blade and then rolled away.
“Darth Natria, you are a fool if you think I will stand here in the real person alone against you.” Darth Asoka called out. “I am just the clone standing in for the real me.”
Darth Asoka then staggered in his feet and the left ribs spurted out blood. It was then when the guards arrived and another that resembled the Darth stood there among them.
“Darth Natria, you are to surrender for the offences under the Dark Order.” The newly arrived Darth Natria announced. “If you choose to fight, then prepare to die.”

Twenty rifles were aimed at me. I took them by surprise when I tossed the two flash grenades. I then rushed to the glass covered on the wall. The rifles fired at me when I crashed through it. I was outside of the structure and seconds away from being splattered on the flooring below. I spread my arms and the parachute flapped out. I swooned downwards and then I felt the pain. The pain soon deserted me and then I blacked out. 

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...