Thursday, October 23, 2014

Shimmering Tales for the Mind 1.0: Stiletto in Mine





"Honey, did you see my new stilettos? The pink ones which I picked last week."

I have just walked in from my extended twelve hours shift and she's asking me on some dumb shoes. I dropped off my trench coat before removing my jacket. Damned vest beneath was all sweaty and sticky to my chest.

"Honey, I am talking to you. I do earn some respects here in this house." I heard her the second time while I pulled out my detective badge. That goes into the desk drawer by the doorway alongside with my service gun.

I walked towards the kitchen and there she was placing yesterday's roast into the microwave all dressed in her workout cut off shorts and ‘mickey mouse’ half sweat shirt. I loved her pose then with her bent over at the oven it gave me a déjà vu feeling all over. I walked up to her and slipped my hand around her waist to cup her bare orbs before kissing her on the back of the neck.

"There you are, my Hunchback of Notre Dame." She pulled away and went to set the table. "Do you know even the Hunchback speaks when asked, but you are utterly a mute one."

I turned her around and kissed her on the mouth to mute her complaints while my hands roamed over her lower back. She responded with her lips while her left leg snaked in between mine to nest there. It could have been more complete but the microwave alert went off. She pushed me away and walked over to the unit to retrieve the warmed up dish. I took my cue to sit down while I looked at the servings. She had prepared a feast that evening and I could only guessed what was the occasion. She stepped over and placed the dish there.

"Wash up before you eat. I love your body sweat but only when we are fucking. So move it or you won’t get served with these later." I hate her when she does that to me; pulling her shirt up to show me her treasures while I was drooling for it. I did like what she asked of me; stood in the shower and washed the grime off the day's work. I avoided touching myself lest I forgot I have to serve dessert. Soon dressed in my bathrobe, I was seated myself in the chair with her opposite.

“It’s your birthday today.” She had to remind me of it. She pushed me the box over. It was my present for being older by one more year. “Open it. I got mine here too.”

We shared the same birthday, and I always forget to get her a present every time. She then stood up and walked over.  

"Do you think I am tall enough?" I looked at her from toes to the hair edge of her newly perm style to the three inch high stiletto with the shade of pink that closely resembled what she had. She half turned her body and pushed her chest out. "Perhaps better from this view? I tell you that the stiletto does wonder to the contour."

I nodded to her and smiled while motioning to her that we were supposed to eat dinner. She glared at me and then placed her hands at her waist. Then she did the unthinkable; she pulled off her shirt and approached me. I pulled my chair back while she plunked herself on my lap.

"Eat these. It’s one of your presents for you." She laid her bared orbs to my face. I suckled on them as her hands rubbed into my short hair of mine. She moaned while she rubbed herself on me. Then she pulled herself away and looked at me with those hazel colored eyes.

"Dinner or me?" I was to reply the later but she stepped off me before raising her right leg onto my left thigh. The stiletto end sank into my flesh through the fabric of my skirt. I gently took her right heel and raised it to my lips. I nibbled at her toes and slide my tongue alongside the top of the foot. She gently nudged me back with her shoe and placed her leg on my left shoulder. She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

"I guess dinner is secondary for now.” I could not disagree more with her with what she was tantalizing before me there.

“You don't expect me undress you?" She gyrated at her hips towards me while unbuttoning her shorts. I reached for the sash on my bath robe to pull it open. She lowered her right leg before she pulled me up from the chair. With my height enhanced on the new stiletto of four inch stack-up, my lips were just at her lower neck.

"I knew you took them." She pushed me back and looked at the shoes I had on. I had to admit I did borrow her new stiletto as the color matched my jacket today. After all, she has a closet of them and despite her height that towers over most males she still preferred to be higher.

"Why can't you get your own?" She asked me. I was in the wrong, but I knew how to rectify my mistake. I grabbed her by the neck and lowered her lips to mine while grabbing her shorts by the hem to let it slide to the floor. She responded in return to my probing and pulled me along with her to the kitchen floor. I laid her on the floor and then told her. 

"Guess what I did with the stiletto when I was in the rest room?"

“You could have asked. I would have loaned ’diddle’.”

“I took that too. It was the rear which I needed the stiletto.”I smiled.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...