Monday, February 24, 2014

Tweet....tweeeeeeeeeeeeeet....24/02

Tweet....tweeeeeeeeeeeeeet....Finally I am getting to complete Predators & Prey II ( just passed the 24,000 words line.... and crawling beneath the sheets. ). I had to juggle my writing and work time, plus personal commitment, which goes back to writing....hahaha...

I had to admit it was tough to do that one; writing with new characters, sizzled with lots of sex ( Predators & Preys series are rated SX or XXX in lower case..... ) and gory details. Damn! That tale took four or was it five rewrite to the opening passages, and then re-edit again for some weeks ( I was doing it in between writing Dark Queen of White which was completed and the ongoing Loki which is still hanging on the line. ).

If it was foreplay, I guess I would had dozed off with all the re-do sessions of doing it once again.

Okay, I will be kind here. Here is a view to the tale.

"Pull my top down." I told her while my hands pulled her skirt around, with the hem at the front. She did as I told her, while I pulled her head down to it. Her lips moved on their actions to kiss me on my upturned breasts. She suckled on the nipples causing me to hold my breath. I felt her teeth moved over to nibble on the edge and then enveloped it like a suction pod. I was also busy with my own hands; her skirt bunched up on the rear while I pulled at the thongs on her.

So what was holding it up? ( pardon the pun line. ).

It was not the sex mind you. It was the plot, and sub-plots with the entanglement of six characters. I had to go back and forth to move the tale, searching out the knocks and knacks.....

Oops! Am I revealing too much? Hahaha......I am sure Harry P had more fun with his wand.

And it linked to Chess terms. Never mind the Chess terms, we would focus on the sex. If you think "P&P I " was sizzling, this one moved in line with the skewers and flesh over the fire place, oozing with the juices and heat...... Gee, did I say that?

When would it be out??? Soon, so keep those thongs on....Cheers, or is Bottoms Up. Or down.

Or was it Periscope Up.

Whatever, just keep on logging in. Love ya.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...