Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tweet....tweeeeeeeeeeeeeet....06/02

And that was to announce that I am running for President.....

Oops! Not that post. I am just joking. It was the effect of reading one too many books on the Presidential candidates; not the dry stuff but the fiction exciting writes. These are The Day of the Jackal, or The Golden Gates. Or the Watergate Scandals.

Actually, the tweet was to announce with the support of all you readers/bloggers, we have hit the 30,000 marks on the hit. And from me, a Thank you to all who helped us to achieve it.

I would take my Martini stirred and not shaken please. Thank you.

So what's new to come? I found a not so popular play of Shakespeare; Coriolanus. It caught my eye and have been delving into it. Dinna worry, I would complete Loki first. He has been pestering me with this 'treat or tricks' since I started on his tale.

Till then, let us set a new mark at 50,000 before we bring out the other wine bottles from the cellar.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...