Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tweet tweet....I was away

Jumping jupes..... the internet was not working while I was in the remote side of town, hence my disapperance for the last three days. I am back now and to make up for it, herewith are the new postings. So pardon my lack of posting.

One plus factor was I discovered some old novels of the 70's and earlier. I grabbed two of Perry Mason ( who? ) by Eric Stanley Gardner, and two more novels by Dennis Wheatley ( who again? ). I found Harold Robbins classic Stilleto and Lonely Lady. These are gems to be read again, and again, from the era of literary delights age.

Well, for now, let me rest my mind.....it had been numbed from all the travellings.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...