Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mystery Movies Night

Some years back....Okay, I been modest...,it was then in the late seventies; there was a series on TV then. I think it was called Mystery Movies; and it featured one TV movie then. It was then I was introduced to Mc Cloud ( Texas Sheriff in the modern days ), Columbo ( daft looking detective. ) and some others. Since then, I was hooked onto this genre besides Star Trek and Lost In Space.

I am starting a new series in the blog named the Mystery and Cops. It would showcased the tales based on the title. I written one tale; The Womb Killer and now I am going to re-introduce the characters in another tale.

Its posted here as Sundary prayers and players.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...