Friday, March 15, 2013

Chocolate Massage....

I took off my robe and laid myself on the mosaic laid table. I could feel the cold surface as it twinkled at my chest to my legs. I laid there with my legs closed and my face buried into the hole that was designed to hold it on the table. I heard the sound of the person coming in but there were no pleasantries to be exchanged. I heard the humming of the machine and I knew then the magical journey was to begin.

The warm melted chocolate; at the temperature when poured onto the skin was like the touch of the man you loved. Its melted warmth form poured onto my back as the chocolate nozzle slowly across the body to the toes. That warm feeling of the chocolate was absolute heaven, as more of the coating reached the skin, slowly flowed into every part of the body.

This was followed on by the sensational hard muscled fingers that caressed the coating giving it an even finish all over my back; no curves or notches unfilled. I cringed at the feel when the fingers trailed down to my lower spinal. It did not stopped there but when on to the rear cleavage. The finger dangled there as its slowly twirl the chocolate onto the two orbs there and trailed to the front. Soon the movement of the melted chocolate took its own migration downwards to my thighs and legs.

That was just the initial coating. I felt the hard fingers as it moved up to my shoulders and began the hard kneading into those weary muscles. As the muscles succumbed to the treatment, more tracts of melted chocolates were added. The hands were hard to the body and yet the chocolate adds on its softness like a second layer on the skin.

The magical touches worked the fingers from the the shoulders to the curve of my waist before it does a stop at the inner thighs. There the feeling was heightened as the fingers moved from kneading into soft chops on the flesh there as it trailed down to the back of my shins.

Just before the heels, the fingers molded itself back to the kneading touches as it grabbed at the back heels to give it once over never felt before.I could had sworn even my body betrayed me to the sensations that was shuddering me from the neck to the toe. 

Then it was the tap on my shoulder and I turned my body over. I bared not to looked as I kept my eyes closed; a picture not of any lover I ever knew but the one I was to encountered.

The same melted chocolate was applied but this time the touched on the skin was softer; more like that of a caress than a hard rub. I felt my nipples reaching for the peak as it was slowly pulled and kneaded at the base. I recalled having shuddered then but nothing was to prepared me for the next move.

The fingers trailed my belly to my inner thighs; where the new coat of chocolate was to meet the previous layer. The meeting point was driven to the point of heightened levels, as it was not the all the fingers applied there but only the index one. The touches there varied from soft to hard as it probed the sensitivity of the flesh there.

Just as I was to come to another body shudder, my legs were raised up slightly and more chocolates were applied; flowing downwards along my thighs as it coated me with a modest cover over it. Then the legs were lowered down and the kneading continued on to the lower upper heels. Each toes were coated and caressed like a treasured specter of worship.

Was it over by then? No, I was treated to a wave of heat which slowly melt back the harden chocolates on my skin, causing them to flowed off onto the mosaic table. The low heat blown at me was not discomforting but acted like a virtual caress on the skin.

The final tap was onto my shoulder signaling me that the treatment was over. I opened my eyes and looked downward at my body which was covered in partial smudges of the chocolate. I turned to looked at the person who gave me such a sensational treatment.

If there was a word to describe him, it would be Adonis in the perfect frame. He was naked; having stripped off his uniform and taking a shower to clean the chocolate off him. I sat up and looked at him, and he saw me. He smiled before picking up the towel to wrapped around his torso. He then walked out without a standing ovation for me.

I sighed.

I guess at my age, only Paddy would get excited based on thirty years old re-run in his memory when we used to rumbled in the haystacks. No one gets excited at a seventy five old lady anymore, even though I may boast of a slimmer look with a few snags. I got off the marble table and walked to the shower for my next treatment; cold shower.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...