Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sex Language of "Uh-huh," "Umm," "Urrrr," "Mm-mmm."


I was given the prompt to write a scene where the only spoken dialogue is "Uh-huh," "Umm," "Urrrr," "Mm-mmm." This is SX and not PG. So read at your ....pleasure??? Gee, after the Doomsday scare, we do need something to look forth for......



I heard the door bell on my room door and walked over to open it. There was the red head standing there; in a low cut tight cheery red dress with those matching four inch high stilettos. I stepped aside to let her walked in, strutting by me while sweeping those long locks of red hair. I closed the room door and pulled at the bathrobe of mine tighter. I followed her in and sat myself on the only seat in the hotel room. She stood there beside the double bed and looked around. She is probably sizing me up as she saw the travel bag. If she is thinking I am setting up any cam; she can be assured I am not into that perversion. She did looked at me for re-assurance.

"Urrr?" Her eye lashes rolled up as her eyes shift to the bag.

"Uh-huh", I am also not into any bondage games. Then she leaned down and gave me a gaping look at her bosom while her right hand extend out. I know what she wants, as I motioned to the side table by the bed. It was the agreed sum, and she strut over. She leaned down to pick up the cash and holding the pose for me to validate her offerings.

"Mm-mmm", I affirmed my choice. She then straighten up and looked over her shoulder at me. She smiled and tuck the money into her small bag which she had slung over her left shoulder. She placed the bag on the side table.

I got up but he pushed me back with her right index finger. She then strut off towards the bathroom, while unzipping the dress. She stopped at the bathroom door as she let the dress slipped off her shoulders to her elbow. Then she pushed back her head and sway those long lovely red locks of hair before she lowered her arms to let the dress slipped down to her lower waist. She then pushed the dress down with her fingers on the seams to lowered it down to the floor. There she stood with her back to me in her G-String tucked nifty into her lower back cleavage.

She stepped out of the dress before leaning down to pick it up. She turned around holding the dress to cover her frontage with just a glimpse of her upper bosom and the top of her thighs. She smiled and walked into the bathroom. I could hear the shower being turned on.

I stood up and removed my bathrobe before walking towards the bathroom. I did paused at the long mirror and looked at my side image of myself. I smiled as I imitate her walks to stepped into the bathroom. The room was fogged up by the shower hot steam but I can see her silhouette behind the shower screen. I peeked at the discarded G-string at the floor, but I ignored that. I moved the shower screen and stepped into the streaming hot water. I reached out with my hands to the front of her body and cupped her bosom while nudging my lips on the back of her neck.

"Umm." She moaned back as I pressed on with my body against her. She rubbed back against me as I caressed her with the hot water floating down her navel. It was all too tempting as we both stepped out and walked to the bed. She lowered me to the bed and then looked at me. She then reached over to the pillow and picked up the strap-on vibrator. She looked at me for re-assurance. I smiled at her and opened my legs for her.

""Uh-huh'" I replied to her. I find more pleasures with my own gender than males.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...