Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2nd Anniversary of my blog

I remembered today this time two years ago, I promised myself that I would surprise my daughter with a blogspot. Prior to that, I knew nuts about blogging. So I started off with Male Tales and then some simple write for her classmates ie. the Fifth Formers. She was going to the Fifth Form that following year.

And now she is in School of Arts and Design; completing what I should had done then when I was offered an opportunity but ended up crunching numbers and now words.

Here's to you, Selena and to all who inspire to write. See you this time next year.

P.S. I believe we would survive Dec 21st 2012. So keep your hopes high as I am about to complete penning Crusaders II.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...