Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Christmas Wish

Mummy, why does Santa need to come down the chimney? We do have a door for him like everyone." I looked at my mum as I suckle at the candy stick.

"I never thought of it." Mum has that quiz look on her expression. "Why don't you asked Daddy?"

Daddy was arranging the Christmas confetti on the tree by the chimney.

"I never thought of it." Dad has that silly look on his expression. "Why don't you asked Mummy?"

I sat down and looked at the two of them. Don't they want to know? Christmas means more than decorating and cooking. Its also to talk to your loved ones.


No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...