Wednesday, January 18, 2012

If I had written Nikita

"Alicia, could you pour me another? I feel like a bad day has yet to end...... Whoo.... I meant, a pour darling; not a trickle. I know you are worried about me doing the drive later, but I can alwasy have you drive me back. And I can sleep on the couch if that is okay with you. Come along, Alicia. There ain't no men around here to take you on those terms. I am special, and you know it. If I can outdrink any of them losers, I can out last any of them in a bout of love. Pardon me, did you said Tangier. Never been there; you sure got me for someone else. I would had remembered as I know every holiday I ever took in the last ten years. And Tangier does not sound right. Tanya.... You mean the name Tanya... It does hit a bell but let me take my piss and I will let you know. 
------------------------------------------------
Bitch, does not remember it all. She wouldn't for something which happened way back then. Strung me up like a mackerel for the cats' while she took the bag away. I been hunting you for eight years and watched you for the last two, and today is payback. I skipped the border and laid low for this day. Sure Tanya is gone, as now stands red head Alicia, with a attitude of a equal bitchy outlook. I been playing up your pick lines but I held the bait's off well. But tonight, I am reeling you in. You're back and its time for us to leave. There is no couch in my pad but a size able bed. I could indulge you as you did to me ten years ago.
------------------------------------------------
'Alicia, did you do that? I never had it so good before. If I can recalled it was a long time since I had it so good. She was the best but you ranked above her. But the dawn is here now and time for me to leave. Could you unlock these braces? I got to go to the bathroom first. Be a pal please. Nope? Pardon me but can we continue this much later. I really need to go. Tanya? Who the hell is Tanya.... I know no Tanya before. Wait... Its can't be. You are cannot be. They told me you died...or Tanya died that year in the holdings. Oh my God, you are alive. But I did not leave you there. I wanted to come back but they stopped me. God. I tried many times to tell me to let me go but they said no. You know what it was like. We had to take orders.
-----------------------------------------------
Frag the orders. It was the same order that we took that let you dump me there while you took off. You left me to suffer, you bitch. Do you know what they did to me? And don't you pissed on my bed. I suffered their humiliations for your fragging orders. But I am tougher than you; I survived and I pay them back in kind. I left them hanging by the skins, while I escaped. I ran for weeks and finally made it over. I came back to the company and they told me you were retired. I searched you out; I hacked their darned system and I found you. I watched you daily as you sat there nursing your drink. Fragged that you were thinking about me. If you did you would had come back but you did not. You fragged drank youself to the bottom. You fragged it yourself.
-------------------------------------------------
Alic...... No, Tanya, I did not. I did not fragged it. I knew it was you that day six months ago. I recognised your way of walking and the way you curl those hair ends. I knew it was you but I was not sure. I checked with my contacts, and they told me you died but I did not believe so. I thought maybe it was our karma to be seen together again. I came by every evening to be near you. I fragged those men so they could not have you. I took the bottle for you, so my memories of you would not be tainted by those acts I had to endure. I wanted your apology but you were so out of reach. Do you think I would left you there? I tried and I honestly tried but they would not let me. Please forgive me. We both suffered.
--------------------------------------------------
Get your ass off my bed. And pissed it there. I would not have my bed wet for you. I will have breakfast ready. We can forget the past and start anew. Like how to kill the man who sent us there. Go now. And bitch, I still love you. Your love held me alive all these times.
-------------------------------------------------
Coffee taste good, and I liked your apron. Its gives me the twirl in mine. But Tanya, there is something you ought to know. In our line, there are no apologies. You sold us out and I left you there. More to it, I did not leaver the company. I am the company. Goodbye.
------------------------------------------------
Bitch, you shot me. I should had known you were always a bitch. But I still love you. Goodbye, and die we will. The coffee is laced with poison. See ya..... bitch.

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...