Monday, December 19, 2011

Males Tales 1.100

Issue 1.100: All things go up must come down...
Everything that goes up must come down. But there comes a time when not everything that's down can come up. - George Burns ( January 20, 1896 – March 9, 1996), born Nathan Birnbaum, was an American comedian, actor, and writer. )  Good gracious, Dick. He is not referring to you. So drop your ego and get back behind the line.
If there was an idol I worship, it would be him. He is a wonderful man, and an inspiration. He can probably promote the cigar industry better than the Cubans. Some will say he is more like Bob Hope, but I tell ya htis; they are two artists in their works.
But George; burned his way into mine more.
George taught me two good lessons; Look to the future, because that is where you'll spend the rest of your life. And since are looking at the future, do this; Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed.
I never did and if in the five seconds before I get out of bed and could not figure out what I had to do the whole day, I will stay on in bed. Once I slept 23 hours as I was not sure what I wanted to do that day.  I always had my head in the thinking process or busy with some works. If someone said an idle mind is a devil’s playground; then he ain’t in mine. Because never a minute I won’t be working on something. Or is mine the devil workshop.
And for a year now, I been churning out tales and quips about myself. I feel great actually having so many people read my ‘mumblings’ and thoughts. Its only fair for me to say thank you for the wonderful time here. As the saying goes here locally; pardon me if I hit on anyone’s sensitivities my mistake.
And without much of person for speech, I am calling it off for Males Tales Volume One. Would there be another Volume, I am not sure as yet. But time will tell soon enough. But before I do just that, please allow me one last joke for the Volume; a joke I ‘crated’ today.

Bad pick up line....
‘Hi, my name is Carl. I am a hunter of the wild. You wanna see my long barrel of 44inch?’
‘No, thanks. My name is Bridget from PETA France. We prefer them ‘alive and well’ to ‘dead and cold.’

Well, thats it. Curtain calls......for Males Tales Volume 1.
Cheers
Jimmy Loong

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...