Thursday, December 8, 2011

Male Tales 1.096

Issue 1.096: All I asked was ‘how was ....
All I asked was ‘how was ....your date??
Her first reply was to rattle on ‘freedom of rights’ under the “The Universal declaration of Human Rights’ from the United Nations office. She quoted Article 2.  Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.( UN Declaration )
I replied, ‘I am your father, and all I wanted to ask ‘how was your date?’
She then quote me of stalking her personal movements. According to Wiki ( she is also an ardent follower of it ), stalking is a term commonly used to refer unwanted, obsessive attention by an individual or group to another human being. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation, and may include following the victim in person and/or monitoring them via the internet. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense. According to a 2002 report by the National Center for Victims of Crime, "Virtually any unwanted contact between two people that directly or indirectly communicates a threat or places the victim in fear can be considered stalking."[1]law, ( wikipedia )
I replied, ‘I did not stalk or infringe your rights. All I asked was ‘how was your date?’
She rant on about stress that occurs in our lives every day; demands placed on them are overwhelming. They feel like “a check out” counter and their moods and behaviour being loaded on these machines. Do we as parents thought about their stress and how it impacts their life? Did we know today they live under tremendous stress and pressure?
I replied, ‘So it not good evening after all. And you don;t wanna talk about it?’
Did I touch a fuse box or one just blew up in my face? She went on about child abuseand one of it was ignoring children’s needs, putting them in unsupervised, dangerous situations, or making a child feel worthless or stupid are also child abuse. Regardless of the type of child abuse, the result is serious emotional harm.
I replied, ‘Okay, ignore me. Consider me as not here. You came in and close the door and now going to sleep. So good nite..’
As I was going to my room to sleep as its past midnight now, she finally spoke to me.
‘The evening was great. He picked me up in his convertible that has a 1.75 litre turbocharged engine with direct fuel injection and variable valve timing both inlet and exhaust. The maximum power is 240 PS (177 kW; 237 hp). Its top speed of 250 kilometres per hour (155 mph) and acceleration from zero to 100 kilometres per hour (62 mph) in 5 seconds. The weight of the convertible has been reduced by using carbon-fiber on certain body parts. Aluminium is also used to reduce the weight. The suspension is lowered by 20 millimetres (0.8 in) and the car has active rear suspension. And we dine at this chic restaurant that fronts the open sea on some live crustacean dish, and a bottle of rich fermented grapes kept in a cellar for over ten years. Then we convene on a slow cruising speed vehicle on the beach drive to enjoy the low temperate conditions, and we had some intimacy times to reflect on. We would had grabbed the tickets for the theater but we decide to settle for a rectangular room unit with wireless setup of the ascoutics and visual display units that vibrates off the wall. The atmosphere is enhanced by the close company and the smooth cooler which is situated within a grab of need. But the movement of the earth calls for us to end our sojourn to end. So we parted at the Cinderella time  and we will heed the call for a another evening soon.’
When I joined my wife in the bedroom, the mother asked me how was her date?
I told her, she was driven in a car, had some crabs for dinner, took a longer route by the beach road, and ended up watching TV in his room and she came back before midnight.
Her reply was ‘at least she did not take the bus like we did when we went dating. And eat crappy burgers while inhaling engine monoxides by the roadside.’
I told myself, next time I will just leave the key in the post box and sleep the night through with ear mufflers. Or she can hold her own house key. I hold onto Article 4. No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms. ( The Universal declaration of Human Rights )



No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...