Thursday, January 30, 2020

Tweet tweet 30/01/2020 .... Another tale done Deep Sea

Finally, I cleared another tale left with the ending chapters.

It was Deep Sea War that started at the end of June 2015, stopped somewhere soon after. In the last few days, I did the closure with 80K words. I will be darned, it was one of the steam pink efforts like the Lone Ranger ( with steam run vehicles and all sorts of mechanical stuff ), and I had to come up with innovative inventions. It's practically a re-write on the tale and this time I did the closing.

Why the sudden surge to complete the unfinished tales?

Well, I don't like to have it on my mind, and 2020 sounded like a good year to embark on it. And more to it soon after this week, I will be busy with the real works of mine ( aka I get paid ) and will be busy. However, I still have one more tale to complete this year.

Its the tale of my Grand father journey from China to the new land, and the period of tribulations that he underwent. I will add in some imagination to it/

Before that, I am itching to do another tale on Deep Heat. Yeah, with lots of sex in it. It may arouse my mind to new ideas..... pardon the pun.

Till then, I am taking my energy drink now.

Cheers

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...