Monday, May 27, 2019

He says


Aye, I saw her strutting there
Dooney what his name on her shoulder
Caught the scent of the night before
Clouded her like the mist in the morning
Her arms flair on the sides
Her nails; take me down to the knees
Stretched me boxers down
I liked my flesh lined to her PVC
Bondage and restraints included
I am the hard statue to her feel
She could swung me in any way
I am collared to her taste either way
Spiked me she whispered to me
I could not resist when there were none
Above the hem of her skirt
Slitter in I burrowed through
I loved them heels high in heights
And makes it ideal for the entry
I looked at her expression
She was enjoying it the hilt
She then told me the hard facts
It’s my milk bottle you are plunging
Do you mind if I take it home
For I am in need for samples
For my DNA testing for the exam

No comments:

The Highland Tale Notes and onto Merrlyn

 The biggest challenge to re-writing or adapting a well known tale was to make it your own. As I had mentioned before, I wanted to do this t...